Makeover to the site, using Sitecore
Miracle Group Inc. served one of its clients from American international law firm to improve the experience for its prospects and clients. Also they wanted to use their website, blogs and analytics insights to empower their marketing efforts. One of their major requirements was to design and create a site that supported the content with multiple languages.
- There was an involvement of multiple stakeholders at various locations
- The client had a flexible business requirement
- There were multiple integration points / backend systems
- High volumes of content migration from legacy sources into Sitecore
A new website was developed on Sitecore solutions that not only renewed their website but also turned it into a customer engagement platform. The new site was customer centric and focused on its customer’s requirements much more than the location, device and data speeds.
To develop a sound foundation for future execution of digital initiatives, we worked on a two phased solution.
Along with the client’s marketing and technology stakeholders we focused on;
- Creating a Digital Marketing technology roadmap
- Choosing the right technology applicable
- Based on the strategies of the Phase 1, we started planning and implementing the clients global website by leveraging the marketing technologies selected.
- Content management infrastructure was re-architected to make the site flexible and agile for business needs
- Efficiently improved the publication process – both smarter logic and faster performance
- Defined the layout of the site in visual and interactive user experience
- Incorporated the brand of the client in user experience, functionality, content, and visual design
- Used adaptive/responsive design for the foundation of experience
- Presented the content in a better and simplified manner that satisfied the needs of the information seeking users
- Eliminated the obstacles to the top user tasks (Bios, Practices, and Article/Newsletter content)